Royal Media Services Limited is the biggest media firm in East and Central Africa. It has more than one thousand employees under it.
In a recent publication, Royal Media Services Limited expressed their interest to recruit a suitably qualified persons for the positions of ” CONTENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST”.
They stated that they were looking for a trained creative cross- media producer with great production and organizational skills. The jobholder should be a team player, a problem solver with great attention to detail and possess a clear understanding of overall content production process.
The jobholder’s part will incorporate the accompanying:
• Checking the business sector for substance, recognizing and shortlisting content taking into account the substance procedure necessities.
• Contact content suppliers through workshops, rivalries and so on as fitting.
• Sharpen, talk about and direct first level exchanges in view of the set substance business understandings.
• Make solid connections and systems with substance suppliers.
• Embrace the above in all geologies in the nation.
Key center territories: Auditing and shortlisting outer substance for creation quality and worth to potential viewers.
Academic and professional Experience
University Graduate – Communication/TV production with relevant practical experience
Minimum three years’ experience in TV production process
Video editing skills in Final Cut, After Effects an added advantage
Personal Attributes and other requirements:
Great creative and organizational skills,
A team player and flexible person,
Able to work under pressure,
A meticulous planner, pays attention to detail
Good communicator with great writing and presentation skills,
Good in execution and in follow up,
Able to make quick and well-thought out decisions,
Efficient time management skills,
I.T Literacy and good command of English and Swahili (Written and Spoken).
If you qualify, please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Quote CAS-05- 2016 as the subject of your email.
THE HR DIRECTOR
ROYAL MEDIA SERVICES
PO BOX 7468-00300
Recommended Stories You May Like:-