A raging fire broke out at the University of Nairobi hall 10 half
an hour ago. Earlier reports indicated that some students
might have been trapped inside. The reports have not been
The University of Nairobi however issued a statement on the
same saying: The fire started in one room and spread out to
three other rooms. A fire broke out in Hall 10 at 9.30 am &
was put out within 30 minutes. [sic]
Other reports from students indicate that a student might
have left a pot unattended while cooking. We all know that
can cause fires, don’t we?
Check out images from the incident.
Uon Hall Ten On Fire.