Pastor Ng’ang’a Citizen TV Interview Poor English words
1. Car is NOT bicycle. If you want to know the
owner of a car.. Don’t talk aboutside
2. Some boys were take some photos and post
them to the Facebook and whatever…
3. It happen that one of the car which cause
accident it was there…
4. As a part of director…
5. The person who was driving, I don’t
remember his name clear because he is a part
of the member who is Mbugua!
6. After this accident,I come to realized that
one of the driver or somebody who was that
car is a part of my member…
7. I heard that one of the car which was
among the car which was in the hotel…
8. You Journalism. You took photo of the day
when I was happy in my wedding then you put
photo of somebody who is died. Oh Lord!
9. You Journalism! You must come clear! And
show the things how it is.
10. You can read,just a minute,you can read on
newspaper that I was drunkards.
11. Let somebody come and say we drinked
with him this bar and this bar and this bar…
12….. That’s why I want where… Where I was
drunkard,who I was with him…
13. It’s an example of how people can saw
14. Who said that? By who? By Journalism? The
one who put my photo?
15. I can’t record all those thousands people
in my head…
16. If anybody say I was at Togoni with the
17. Can I ask you question?
18. Nobody is happy when somebody is dies…
19. Sius me… (Excuse Me)
20. You can read newspaper,they say I say this
i say this,who has ask me question?
21. Because the car was among the hotel… I
would go as a human… Ngai Fafa!
22. Demon cannot work itself…
23. Some spirit how they got people,how they
causes people, and how they misuse people
but about to many person….
24. My heart I am not happy of how Journalism
are doing to me…
25. Let journalist become profeshonororo
(Ok,that’s WHAT I heard… That’s what we all