Palpitations make you sense that your heart is bumping too hard or as well quick, in a way that you might think it is skipping a beat, or shuddering. You may see heart palpitations in your mid-section, throat, or neck.
There can be numerous. Generally, palpitations are either identified with your heart or the cause is obscure. Non-heart – related causes include:
– Anxiety , fear, or stress (panic attacks).
– Might be caused by some physical activities that are strenuous.
– Caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, or illegal drugs e.g cocaine
– Low blood sugar level, low blood pressure, fever and dehydration
– Hormonal changes during menstruation , pregnancy, or just before menopause.
– In pregnancy, indicating signs of anemia.
– Medications, including diet pills, decongestants, asthma inhalers , and some drugs used to prevent arrhythmias
– Some herbal and nutritional supplements
– Abnormal electrolyte levels