Babu Owino, famously known as Babu, is one of the most influential leaders in the Republic of Kenya. According to some reports that went viral last year,2015, he was ranked no.9 in Kenya, beating many prominent and public figure politicians.
In UoN, chaos erupted following the rulings that saw him retain his seat as the SoNU Chairman for the academic year 2016-2017. However, that aside after the university was closed indefinitely.
Below are some hilarious things compiled by majority of Babu’s fans and supporters that you didn’t know, have a look below:-
1. Babu speaks three languages, in swahili, in English and in tongues.
2. Babu is feared by Alshabab, Alkaida and Boko Haram
3. Babu is the only comrade who can be located by GPRS
4. Babu came to Nairobi 7 years ago, carrying two trousers and a T-shirt in a ksh 5 paper bag, he struggled to be where he is today.
5. Babu Owino never tolerates impunity, he is in record as the most feared student leader
6. Babu spends 23 hours in a day thinking about how to serve comrades better.
7. Babu is a former athlete, he was the most valued student in Kisumu boys relay Marathon.
8. Babu Owino never attended classes 4 and 5, from std 3, the Head teacher decided to promote him to std 6,where he maintained number one position.