Hillcrest School Teaching Jobs.
Hillcrest International Schools comprises of three schools; Hillcrest Early Years, Hillcrest Preparatory and Hillcrest Secondary / Senior School.
We admit students from 18 months to 18 years.
We are an international British Curriculum based learning institution located in Karen Nairobi and have a very conducive environment for learning and working.
Hillcrest Secondary School is seeking to recruit a Physics teacher with ability and experience to teach Mathematics as a second subject.
Teaching Job Purpose
The successful candidate will be expected to start teaching in September, 2015 and the requirements are as listed below:
- Prepared and experienced in teaching IGCSE & A levels
- Hold a B.Ed/PGSE/PGDE
- Have a good proven track record in raising attainment and accelerating progress
- Be an excellent teacher with consistently good or outstanding classroom practice
- Have high expectations of themselves and others
- Be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Encourage investigative and practical work to drive learning.
- Be flexible and a good team player
Hillcrest is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and acquiring a Certificate of Good Conduct or its equivalent
Send a letter of application detailing your relevant experience together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact, and e-mail address.
Your application should be sent to:
Hillcrest International Schools,
P.O. Box 24282-00502,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended Stories You May Like:-