- Prepared and experienced in teaching IGCSE & A levels
- Hold a B.Ed/PGSE/PGDE
- Have a good proven track record in raising attainment and accelerating progress
- Be an excellent teacher with consistently good or outstanding classroom practice
- Have high expectations of themselves and others
- Be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Encourage investigative and practical work to drive learning.
- Be flexible and a good team player
Hillcrest is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and acquiring a Certificate of Good Conduct or its equivalent
Send a letter of application detailing your relevant experience together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact, and e-mail address.
Your application should be sent to:
Hillcrest International Schools,
P.O. Box 24282-00502,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org