HOW CHELSEA FC WILL ESCAPE RELEGATION IN 2015/2016 SEASON
The FA has released new rules to protect Chelsea
1. Chelsea will be allowed to field 13 players
during home games and 15 during away games.
2. If they win 2 consecutive corners kicks they
will be awarded a penalty.
3. Any attempt on goal will be treated as a goal..
Including off target shots.
4. If a Chelsea player is fouled, that’s a straight
penalty regardless of the position.
5. They will be allowed to make 13 substitutions.
6. They will be awarded 6 points for every match
won, 4 points for a draw n 2 points if they lose.
7. They will be allowed to field 2 or 3 goal
keepers at the same time.
8. Any attempt to tackle or mark Hazard will
result to a penalty.
9. Finally Jose Morine will be allowed to instruct
the players inside the pitch as the match is