A few people may not consider bad breath when you think about a person’s cleanliness and hygiene, yet it is critical. Not exclusively is terrible breath repulsive for people around you, it might be an indication of an issue inside your body. On the off chance that you realize that you have bad breath, you may have tried to treat this yourself by brushing your teeth almost frequently or by utilizing commercial mouthwash. Be that as it may, this generally isn’t sufficient on the grounds that bad breath is a significant issue. It is caused by microbes developing inside your mouth. Curiously enough, your awful breath can even deteriorate with some toothpaste, or different items, since they are brimming with harsh chemicals.
When speaking of oral health, it is best to use natural remedies to rid your mouth of this problem. Here is the safest and most effective way to get rid of bad smelling breath:
• Squeezed juice of 2 lemons
• 1 cup of warm water
• 1 teaspoon of baking soda
• 1 teaspoon of honey
• ½ a teaspoon of cinnamon
• Add honey and cinnamon to the lemon juice.
• Mix well and pour the mixture into the warm water.
• Shake well, preferably using a glass bottle.
• Gargle with 1 to 2 tablespoons of this mixture for few minutes.
• Once you are done gargling, spit the mixture out. It is important to note that the mixture that you spit out will be full of bacteria and toxins from your mouth. That is why it is important not to swallow it!
This recipe is effective because:
• Cinnamon kills bad breath-causing bacteria.
• Honey provides powerful antibacterial properties, which kills germs.
• Baking soda makes your teeth brighter and absorbs odors.
• Lemon helps to kill the bacteria in your mouth, while giving your mouth a refreshing and pleasant aroma.