With their capacity to have many applications installations, this has brought up so many complains from the users. For example, apps running in the background, apps making phones become slow, and many more.
However, here we are going to show you how you can hinder their activity and continue working with your gadget smoothly. Have a look below;-
1. Open “ Settings ” > “ Applications ” >
“ Application Manager “.
2. Choose the app you wish to freeze.
3. Select “ Turn off” or “ Disable “.
NB: These procedures may vary depending on the kind of android phone you are using and as well, the version of the Android Operating System your device is running on.
1. Download and install Startup Manager from Google Play. You can find it by searching for “ startup “.
2. Launch the app and tap the minus ( –) next to the apps you don’t want to run at startup.