Kalonzo Security Team Notified To Withdraw


The National Super Alliance (Nasa) co-principal Kalonzo Musyoka now claims that the Government has notified two of his security guards that their services to the former vice president will be
withdrawn, soon.
This comes just a few days after the Director of Public Prosecutions
(DPP) Keriako Tobiko gave the police 21 days to investigate Nasa
leaders Raila Odinga and Kalonzo Musyoka over their remarks that
there would be no elections on October 26. Lawyer Harrison Kinyanjui, on behalf of Samuel Waweru Gikuru, had filed a complaint to the DPP, seeking to have the two top Nasa leaders arrested and prosecuted over their repeated remarks that no fresh election would be held on October 26.

Kalonzo further said the withdrawal of his security detail could endanger his life, which could lead to the cancelation of the election penciled in for October 26.
“What is their motive when they withdraw the security of a presidential candidate? It is like allowing Mungiki to come and fix ten of us; that is what we mean. The Constitution says that if any of the presidential candidates or their running mates dies, there will be no election. So, can Harrison Kinyanjui get it from me and ask Tobiko to stop instructing DCI Ndegwa Muhoro from investigating me.
“I went to Tseikuru (Kalonzo’s rural home), where I discovered that two of my security officers had already been notified that they will be redeployed elsewhere. This comes just a week after recalling officers who were moving around with me,” said Kalonzo.

Read More:  Media personalities condole with sports anchor Mike Okinyi following the death of his son
Facebook Comments

Like this post? Tweet it!

"Kalonzo Security Team Notified To Withdraw" by @wakenyanews

Tweet Close