Kilimall Internship and Jobs.
Assist the warehouse associate to:
- Safely and accurately manage the receiving and order fulfillment (pick/pack, ship) of products in a warehouse.
- Accurately maintain system transactions and paperwork that validate the processing and disposition of material though the company’s warehouse management system.
- Complete records, logs, manifests, time sheets and other pertinent documentation to support the job’s function.
- Maintain a safe work environment and good housekeeping by following established safety
- Maintain required quality and production levels.
- Refer issues and problems to the lead or manager for the area as necessary.
Qualifications and Skills set required
- Education: Certificate to Diploma level certifications from recognized institutions CIPS, IT etc.
- Must have proven experience of safely and accurately managing the receiving and order
- Fulfillment (pick/pack, ship) of products in a warehouse and/or distribution centers.
Skills and Competencies:
- Attention to detail, team player and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of warehouse processes, quality control and other techniques for maximizing the
- Effective order fulfillment and delivery of orders.
- Ability to read and write English; ability to read and understand written work instructions.
- Must have good written, verbal and interpersonal communication and memorization skills.
- Accuracy of work is critical as these role are often the last touch point before products are shipped directly to the customers.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send Your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org