Kimathi house Nairobi on fire by leaking gas

It was another big storm to the capital city of Kenya. A few structures along Kimathi Street were emptied on Wednesday morning after a stall discovered blaze Wednesday morning.
orkers from adjoining structures, including Nation Center, were cleared until the fire was contained.

Nairobi County firefighters figured out how to put out the blast, which began a couple of minutes after 10am.

Police suspect that a gas release brought about the blaze, which began in a little eatery on the second floor.

The City Star Restaurant, which is on the first floor, was not harmed.

Read More:  Prostitutes in Kogelo cant wait for Obama's home visit

Walid Ahmedy, who offers laptops, telephones and cams at a stall in the building, told the Nation he heard a boisterous blast and attempted to escape yet the spot was loaded with smoke.

Supporters and customers got away through windows onto a ledge on the second carpet, before hopping onto the top and entering Ronalo Foods, from where they exited the building.

Security watches outside the prevalent Kosewe restaurant affirmed that individuals from the neighboring building had gotten away through their staircase.

Facebook Comments
309 Comments

Like this post? Tweet it!

"Kimathi house Nairobi on fire by leaking gas" by @wakenyanews

Tweet Close