Man Passes On Of Shock After Learning His Sister Had Died

Sometimes, shock can be very dangerous to anyone’s health since it can cause alteration in blood pressure, can lead to heart failure, stroke and many other complications. As per ne s coming in, a man crumbled and kicked the bucket in Mukuru slums subsequent to learning that his debilitated sister had passed on.

The man was cleaning his home when he was informed his sister had kicked the bucket in their Machakos County rural home, police said refering to witnesses.
According to Police reports, the man fell and died. The body was moved to the morgue where a postmortem will be done to uncover the real cause of his death. More news to follow…

Read More:  SHOCKING: man In Nairobi City Hangs Himself Days After the Elections
Facebook Comments

Like this post? Tweet it!

"Man Passes On Of Shock After Learning His Sister Had Died" by @wakenyanews

Tweet Close