Opposition leader in KenyaRAILA ODINGA FULL LIST OF THE EUROBOND THIEVES.
Raila Odinga has named “persons of interest” amid a probe into how the Sh250 billion money was spent.
Odinga, who has insisted Sh140 billion of the fund is missing, had given DPP Keriako Tobiko three days to name those behind the saga or he names them.
Those involved include:-
- Treasury CS Henry Rotich,
- Head of Public Service Joseph Kinyua,
- Treasury PS Kamau Thugge,
- former CBK Governor Njuguna Ndung’u,
- Central Bank chairman Jairus Nyaoga and Accountant General Bernard Ndung’u.