Parsley potatoes are one of the most delicious meals one can have for breakfast, or even dinner, depending on ones preference. Its preparation needs some keenness so as not to have an unpleasant or unwelcoming final product.
Below is a simplified recipe/ procedure on the way it is prepared. Ingredients:
5 Large Potatoes,
2 Cups Cooking oil,
1/2 Tea spoon of turmeric,
1/2 Tea spoon of ground parsley,
1/2 Tea spoon salt.
1. Wash, peel and wash the potatoes clean.
2. Cut the potatoes into small quarters.
3. Add the potatoes in a pan, add water, salt, and turmeric.
4. Cook until slightly tender, sieve and set aside.
5. Heat pan on a medium heat and add the cooking oil.
6. Add the potatoes carefully and cook until crispy but not brown.
7. Season with the parsley (Dania)
8. Your meal is ready to be serve.