St. Austin’s Academy Is NOW Hiring- Teaching Jobs
St. Austin’s Academy is among the leading educational institutions of its kind in Kenya. We follow the Cambridge InternationalEducation (CIE) Curriculum but also recognize the international, African and Kenyan roots of our student body.
St. Austin’s Academy
Currently we have three vacancies for teachers.
Teaching Job Purpose
- Specializing in Applied ICT to join our dedicated A-Levelfaculty, with effect from September 2015.
- Primary school Music teacher.
- Primary school Mathematics & Geography.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates who can inspire students in and out ofthe classroom setting, and who will contribute effectively in enrichingICT, Music &Mathematics learning activities. The successful candidates can expect to teach across the full range of Schoolages and abilities.
- Minimum qualifications – Bachelor of Education Degree or BSc, preferably with a Post Graduate Diploma in Education.
- Have excellent communication skills, with demonstrated ability to guide and motivate A-Level students.
- Have a minimum of 3 years A-Level teaching experience, preferably under the Cambridge Curriculum.
- Be a team player.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applications can be made through: email@example.com
The deadline for receiving applications is 7th August 2015.
Recommended Stories You May Like:-