Robert Kyagulanyi Sentamu, aka Bobi Wine, is set to be confirmed by being sworn in as the Kyadondo East Member of Parliament after he won the elections a week ago.
Like all the other 420 MPs in Ugandan republic, Bobi Wine is qualified and entitled for various advantages, stipends and a pay.
Here are the thing that anticipates Bobi, the ghetto kid that has ascended to an MP, Member of Parliament;
• A consolidated salary: Ug Shs 26m (this is subject to income tax),
• Monthly gratuity: Ug Shs 8 million
• A car: Ug Shs 200m
• Medical Insurance cover
• An iPad: Ug Shs 3.6m
• Mileage facilitation: Ug Shs 4.5m
• Constituency facilitation: Ug Shs 3.2m
• Monthly subsistence allowance for meals: Ug Shs 3m
• Ug Shs 50,000 for every committee or plenary sitting
• Social security benefits: Ug Shs 9m
• Town running allowances: Ug Shs1m
• Travel abroad Per-diem: $520 (about Ug Shs 1.87m)
• Inland travel on official duty: Ug Shs 150,000