These days, the police force is believed to be a exceptionally lofty profession. While the armed force battles against the terrorism and borders safety, the Kenyan police concentrates on the wellbeing to subjects and secure peace. However , the primary question that individuals continue asking everyday is the amount they are paid.
Along these lines, what are the Kenyan police ranks and what amount do they get? As per a late pay increase which will be spread in four stages the officers will be acquiring the compensations underneath;
1. A constable, who currently earns a basic salary of Sh17,800, will pocket
Sh32,880 by 2020.
2. A police officer in the rank of corporal, who has been earning Sh21,000, will by
the end of the four-phase increment earn a monthly salary of Sh42,660.
3. A sergeant who has been taking home Sh28,671 will now pocket Sh45,540.
4. Senior sergeants will get Sh50,220, up from Sh31,737.
5. Inspector of police will earn a basic salary of Sh53,820, up from Sh33,903.
6. Assistant superintendent of police will be taking home Sh70,530.
7. A Superintendent will be earning Ksh Sh73,020
8. A Senior superintendent will get Sh85,890.
9. A commissioner of police will earn a monthly salary of Sh130,590
10. Assistant inspector-general of police will pocket Sh187,890.
11. A senior assistant inspector- general will be earning Sh274,890 every
12. The Inspector General of Police will be earning Sh854,241, according to the new structure.