3. She has traveled to do Corporate training’s, mentor-ship and ministry in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Netherlands and the U.K
4. Faith is the founder and team leader of Simama Outreach- a mentorship program based in Majengo slums.
They have been addressing career choices, entrepreneurship, drugs & alcohol abuse, prostitution & raising peer educators. Have ran various training’s, awareness campaigns, concerts and clean ups in the area (2010-present) www.simamaoutreach.webs.com
5. She has also been an MCee & moderator in numerous events:Conferences, Awards Ceremonies, Fun- Days, Company Rebranding & Beauty Pageants.
6. She is an Executive Board Member at Youth For Christ International- Kenya.
7. She is also a song writer, recording artist & musician and is about to release her second single
8. She is a true combination of beauty & brains- she has an Executive Masters in Organisational Development from USIU.
9. She is not the black forest kind of lady- she is actually not crazy about meat, not even fish or chicken. She prefers simple things like mahamri, chapatis and loves bananas!
10. Faith loves working out- her greatest fete was running 27 laps round a track. Her mantra in life is: Work hard, Play Hard, Love Much & Live for God.
Now you know more about Faith Muturi the NTV Crossover Presenter. Very soon we will be welcoming her baby on the limelight platforms. Like and share in Social Media Links below